Tag Archives: racist scum

“Turkish kebab shop owner gave into racist jibes”

FIGHT-RACISM-VECTOR“THE Turkish owner of a Malvern kebab shop and his staff were subjected to racist jibes by a gang of youths, Worcester Crown Court was told.

But 32-year-old Aydin Seven over-reacted, said prosecutor Peter Cooke and it led to violence on two occasions.

The youths – referred to as yobs by Recorder Adrian Redgrave QC – massed outside the shop in Moat Way and pulled up their hoods to conceal their identity from CCTV cameras.

An employee arriving for work was greeted by racist chants and was attacked in June last year, said Mr Cooke. Seven came to his assistance armed with a steel sharpening tool. It was brought out as a deterrent and caused the youths to flee.

Months later in October, there was another demonstration outside the shop. Seven was obstructed as he came out with a delivery and became involved in a fight with a teenager.

Mr Cooke said he admitted head-butting the youth and he also pleaded guilty to having an offensive weapon in a public placeduring the June encounter.

Timothy Burrows, defending, said things had calmed down since the October incident and two youths were to appear before magistrates. Mr Seven intended to carry on with his business.

Recorder Redgrave told Seven that he had been more sinned against than sinning. He had been the victim of unpleasant and illegal behaviour.

He gave him a 12-month conditional discharge for both offences coupled with a £15 victims surcharge.

“And he advised the defendant: “Don’t give in to yobs.”

Link

3CAFA would urge shopkeepers/business owners in the three counties area who are, or have been, subjected to racist abuse to contact us via the contact page

Advertisements

The so-called “Master race” in Liverpool today

.

Reports: Liverpool echo and Liverpool Antifascists


Public meeting against the EDL

“Make history on July 14th in Bristol. Help make the English Defence League history.

It won’t end well for the EDL… “

source


Racists butcher family’s pet rabbit and leave remains in garden of house in Kidderminster, Worcestershire

“Police are urging witnesses to come forward as they investigate a ‘hate campaign’ against families in the Sutton Park area of Kidderminster who have had racially offensive signs put up outside their homes and one of their pets killed.

Crimestoppers has now offered a £2,000 reward to help track down the offenders following an escalation in incidents of harassment directed at the families concerned in Tomkinson Drive and neighbouring Lister Road.

Detective Inspector Dean Jones of Kidderminster CID said there had been sporadic incidents over the past 18 months during which signs had been placed outside properties which were abusive, racist, and threatening. There had also been instances of criminal damage with paint thrown at brickwork and fluid substances poured over cars.

Overnight between Tuesday (29 May) and Wednesday (30 May) last week one of two pet rabbits which had only just been bought was found cut up in the garden of one of the families being targeted. The animal had been removed from the hutch where it was kept and after being killed it was left in open view of the house. Another racially offensive sign appeared in an alleyway near the same property overnight between Friday (1 June) and Saturday (2 June).

 Det Insp Jones said that an ongoing investigation had resulted in three arrests but there had been insufficient evidence to bring a prosecution.

Despite high visibility police patrols the problem had escalated in recent weeks.

Det Insp Jones said: “These despicable and mindless offences amount to a hate campaign with no regard for the victims and their wider families – and that includes young children.

“Understandably it has caused considerable distress to the families concerned who are at a loss as to why they should be targeted in the way that they have been. They are desperate for us to get to the bottom of it and we are determined to bring the person or people responsible to justice.

“We are convinced that this is a local issue and that someone in the neighbourhood will know who is responsible for these crimes or has seen something that could help solve this case. I would urge them to come forward now and tell us what they know.”

To help the investigation the independent charity Crimestoppers has offered up to £2,000 for information leading to an arrest and conviction in connection with the inquiry. To be eligible for the reward information must be provided anonymously to Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or via a secure online form which can be found on their website at http://www.crimestoppers-uk.org/.

Information can also be given to detectives at Kidderminster CID on 101.”

Source


Casualties United Seaside Album (Brighton June 2nd)

Source


Newcastle EDL Celebrate Jubilee by throwing Nazi Salutes

“English Defence League members celebrated the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee this weekend by throwing Nazi salutes after they turned up at an alternative Jubilee event in Newcastle upon Tyne city centre.

The attack, organised by EDL North East regional co-ordinator, Alan Spence and his friends from the National Front took place near the Monument and Sky News ran footage of firecrackers and bottles being thrown at families attending the event.

Our picture (above) shows EDL members standing alongside National Front members who are displaying a flag with the Nazi insipred ‘14 words‘.

Spence has recently been released from prison on licence for an attack on a non existent meeting by the SWP at the city’s Irish Centre. Spence is thought to be the link between the English Defence League and other neo Nazis in the North East.

Footage from Sky News clearly show EDL members sieg heiling as abuse was shouted and objects thrown which goes along way to disproving their claims that they are not a  racist organisation.

The attack concluded with Northumbria police moving them on.”

Report taken from EDL News.

*Update 14th June “Arrests made after Newcastle city centre clash

*Update 28th June “EDL Supporter Admits Throwing Firecracker At Anti-Jubilee Protester In Newcastle

*Update 2nd July “EDL thug facing prison after firework attack in Newcastle

*Update 6th July “Byker EDL firework thug gets suspended sentence


%d bloggers like this: